[Serusers] IM and presence problems

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri Apr 28 14:08:30 CEST 2006

Hi Ilker :-)

> Hi again,
>
> Really your information is helping me very much.
> I re-compiled the CVS version with xcap module. And added parameters you suggested.
>
> Now, I registered one client and I see 3 errors :
> 1- after a REGISTER message I see the following line 2 times:
> t_uac: no socket found

I need to see the message flow - try to catch something with ngrep.
(ngrep -W byline port 5060 -d any)

> 2- after a SUBSCRIBE message (after register) I see the following errors:
> check_message(): Unsupported event package
> ERROR: subscribe.c:860: Error while checking message
> ERROR: subscribe.c:948: handle_subscription about to send_reply and return -2

This means, that a SUBSCRIBE to unsupported events arrives - this is
probably not problem (for example eyeBeam tries to subscribe to
something like "xcap change", I'm not sure now). This is not needed for
presence handling.

> 3- after another SUBSCRIBE message I see the following lines:
> t_uac: no socket found
> ERROR: notify.c:398: Can't send watcherinfo notification (-7)
> send_winfo_notify returned -7

I think, it could be problem with contact in "presence.winfo"
subscription. I need to see message flows between client and SER.
(Watcherinfo - more precisely presence.winfo event package
- is used for watching to "who is watching a user" - see RFC 3857).

	Vaclav