[Serusers] Re: loading serweb config files?

Mindaugas Kuprys mindaugask at erdves.lt
Fri Apr 28 09:37:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
I can run my php-mysql scripts.
I see nothing in apache log even if I provide whong password in
config_data_layer.php . I should get error like this in this case
[Fri Apr 28 10:23:46 2006] [error] PHP Warning:  mysql_connect(): Access
denied for user 'xxxx'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in
/usr/local/etc/serweb/html/admin/mysql_test.php on line 3
This meens that serweb is not loading mysql module.

If I'm mooving this config_data_layer.php config file to other dir I'm
geting error in apache log that hi cant find this file. This meens that
config are loaded. I think there might be something in code objects.