[Serusers] SER+Asterisk Connection

fay butt fay_butt at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 18:06:21 CEST 2006

Hi all,

       I installed the SER and Asterisk on two different boxes on LAN.. I  configured the SER and Asterisk in a way thay that the user agents  communicate between them.
 Now, the  problem is  in the second  method , if i use the register command in the Asterisk (sip.conf) , the user registers in the SER and we can view that user in the location table in SER,but at the same time the UA's send busy tone and i gets the messege in the asterisk proxy authentication required.
 I use this procedure for registeration

 1) In the general section of sip.conf
 register => user[:secret[:authuser]]@host[:port][/extension]
 2)sip.conf
    [mysipprovider-out]
  type=peer
  secret=password
  username=2345
  host=sipserver.mysipprovider.com
  fromuser=2345
  fromdomain=fwd.pulver.com
  nat=yes
  ;context=from-mysipprovider ;
 3)In extensions.conf
  exten => _9.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@mysipprovider-out,30,r)

 Can anybody tell me what i am doing wring with this process...
 best regards,