[Serusers] integration with prepaid Wi-Fi card

Kumar, Ashutosh ashutosh.kumars at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:49:05 CEST 2006

Hi,
    You can do like this:
 1. When a customer signs up for his W-Fi service, after an insert into hsi
'subsriber' table, the same record should be passed to you for inserting
into your 'subscriber' table so that his users are autheinticated
succesfully against your AAA requests.
    For implementing this, you give him your db credentials+schema , so that
he can run the query one after another in hsi registration script.
2. Create/Use a flag set to 'ON' for all such customers which have been
created in such a manner.This will differentiate your users and users from
the Wi-Fi provider.
3. Finally, At the time of settlement, do query something like "select CDR
where flag='ON' " and present the records to him for settlement.

Regard,
Ashutosh

On 4/26/06, Nhadie <nhadie at tbgi.net.ph> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have built an ser server and offering postpaid voip right now. It's just
> basic ser setup, authenticate then make calls then i bill them.
>
> But one client that offers Wi-Fi pepaid card would like to offer VoIP
> service using their card and he's going to use my system. My main problem
> is
> how to integrate it to their billing system.
>
> how can i do it in such a way that his customer can use my voip service
> and
> deduct the amount of usage on their Wi-Fi credit? And then I'll just bill
> my
> client for the usage of all his customers.
>
> hope my question was clear, thank you in advance.
>
> Regards
> Nhadie

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand Binary and
those who dont".