[Serusers] Statistics explanations

Gould, Aaron aaron.gould at ngc.com
Wed Apr 26 15:32:19 CEST 2006

Xavier, I can tell you what Michal just told me regarding the "waiting" counter.

"it is number of transactions which are already finished (final reply sent) and are waiting (time configurable by wt_timer parameter) to catch retransmissions."

i don't think i fully comprehend that at this point in my sip/ser learning curve.  anyone care to elaborate?

thanks
aaron