[Serusers] SER and Asterisk connectivity ?..

Ivan Turcin ivan.turcin at fer.hr
Mon Apr 24 09:23:25 CEST 2006

Hi,
Who is giving you that notice. If I undrestand wright, you are using SER as
sip proxy and asterisk as media gateway. What adapters (PSTN, ISDN, GSM ...)
are you using on asterisk? Did you try to make two concurent calls with
users on asterisk?
Do you have tihis line in extensions.conf :  exten => xxx,xxx,Hangup
How did you configure your adapter, depending on it's type?