[Serusers] Setup Architecture Question

Porier, Jeremy M. jporier at ccu.edu
Fri Apr 21 19:35:34 CEST 2006

I am working on a plan to implement VoIP at a company which has 3-4
remote sites across the state connected back to the main headquarters.
I would like to use SER for its scalability and feature set but I am
unsure if it will meet some of my business needs.

I need to have a single SIP domain across the 4 sites while at the same
time ensure remote survivability and access to their local PSTN
connections if the WAN connection to the main headquarters goes down.  I
also want to use the WAN links and PSTN connections at each site for
Toll Bypass within the state.  Will SER accommodate this type of
architecture?

Thanks,
Jeremy