[Serusers] setflag question

Fri Apr 21 09:30:12 CEST 2006

Dave wrote:
> Thanks. But what is it associated with. When I do a
> register and determine that it is NAT'd client, I do a
> setflag. When I do this, what is this setflag
> associated with? With the location entry of the
> registered client?  And when I us setflag when I
> receive an INVITE, is it associated with that INVITE
> pdu?

during save(), the status of the NAT flag
(http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.0.x/registrar.html#AEN103) will be
stored in the location table. Later (in another transaction), if you
call lookup(), the NAT flag will be restored.

This way you can detect if you have to perform NAT traversal for the callee.

regards
klaus