[Serusers] setflag question

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 15:54:56 CEST 2006

Thanks. But what is it associated with. When I do a
register and determine that it is NAT'd client, I do a
setflag. When I do this, what is this setflag
associated with? With the location entry of the
registered client?  And when I us setflag when I
receive an INVITE, is it associated with that INVITE
pdu?