[Serusers] TLS...first steps

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:21:17 CEST 2006

Hi folks!

I am trying to set the calist using an own-generated CA cert but I
could not set it.
As soon as I try to set the ca_list parameter in the ser config file,
SER does not start and gives "no start line" error when reading the
certificate.

If I use the external configuration file, I can not set any parameter
containing path, it looks for ^T which gives "no such file" error.

I am using the latest CVS code.

Thanks!
Samuel.