[Serusers] serweb configuration

Garima Mishra garima at openeratech.com
Mon Apr 17 12:32:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

i am trying to setup serweb but it is giving error
"Function aggregate_methods() doesn't exists. Try install Classkit
extension"
Then i downloaded  <http://pecl.php.net/get/classkit-0.4.tgz>
classkit-0.4.tgz from the site http://pecl.php.net/package/classkit
<http://pecl.php.net/package/classkit>

But while installing this classkit package
# pear intall -f classkit

again i am getting error
" Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/classkit.so' -
/usr/lib/php4/classkit.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory in Unknown on line 0"

I do not have classkit.so file in path usr/lib/php4/classkit.so' .

Can anyone please suggest me what to do now?

Thanks,

Garima Mishra

Software Engineer
 <http://www.openeratech.com/>  <http://www.openeratech.com/>
<http://www.openeratech.com/>

Openera Technologies Pvt Ltd.
97, Block 5
Koramangala Indl. Estate
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Bangalore - 560 095. India

Tel: +91 80 2552 1937
Fax: +91 80 2552 1164
 <http://www.openeratech.com/> www.openeratech.com

E-mail:  <mailto:garima at openeratech.com> garima at openeratech.com

This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and Privileged
communication to the intended addressee. If you are not the Intended
addressee, you have received this message in error. In that case, please
permanently delete this message and notify the sender so that we can avoid
this inconvenience in the future. Thank you.