[Serusers] NOTIFY Packet loss with bit message

Gourav Jain gourav at openeratech.com
Fri Apr 14 11:20:48 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I am experiencing a problem in receiving the NOTIFY messages on my client.
If the message size is less then 1 KB then it is getting delivered but not
more then that.
For that I changed my max_len settings in ser.cfg as given below to 15000.

        if (msg:len >=  15000) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

But now the messages are getting delivered when I am trying to send it over
my local network but when I send it over GPRS, It keeps trying to send the
message for some time and timeout after some time.

I am using ser 0.9.6. Please let me know if you have any suggestion to solve
this problem.

Regards,
Gourav