[Serusers] how can I config ACK message

甘海华 ghh at glink.com.cn
Fri Apr 14 05:45:12 CEST 2006

serusers,hello!
   I want this: I uses SER as register server, when UAC invite, SER send message to other sip server(name:ABC),
and the ABC send back the message to SER,SER forward it to callee, and the dialog will been established, but the caller ACK message doesn't through the ABC, I want it through it, how can I config ther ser.cfg to achieve the route, thanks.
   I want achieve as follow stream, the both SER is a same SER program.
INVITE: caller --->SER--->ABC--->SER--->callee
200OK:  caller <---SER<---ABC<---SER<---callee
ACK:    caller --->SER--->ABC--->SER--->callee

        致
礼!

http://www.glink.com.cn
        甘海华