[Serusers] loading solaris 10 and ser again

Gould, Aaron aaron.gould at ngc.com
Wed Apr 12 15:00:53 CEST 2006

i'm re-running the install for solaris 10 again.

when i rerun the setup instructions for setting up ser is there any advice you more seasoned ser folks could share with me?

http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/solaris_as_sip/solaris_as_sip.html

i would appreciate any tips you would provide for things i might run into.

also, does ser function as a sip registrar, proxy and redirect server by default?  if so, i'm wondering why when my softphones sent register messages to it they were simply forwarded back to the sip phone. ?

aaron