[Serusers] Checking spoofed From headers

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Apr 11 00:57:16 CEST 2006

It was originally for use with some of our internal UAs which don't handle
authentication properly.... and I was simply too lazy to set up the
authentication with trust tables.

I know. Slackness coming back to bite me in the ass. But it's fixed now.

N.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:46:30 +0200 (CEST), Klaus Darilion wrote