[Serusers] help needed

fay butt fay_butt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 12:36:24 CEST 2006

Hi,
   I am new user in VOIP,  I installed SER with asterisk on two different servers. I installed ser-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm and  ser-mysql-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm according to instruction on fedora core 4.  I  configured the  UA's and those are making calls between each other but they are not authenticated by database(mysql). I want to confirm that is there need to seperately install more packages like (authntication,acc,radius) with ser-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm on the ser machine or all the packages are included in the ser-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm file during installation and i just have to configure the ser.cfg.
  what is the best method to access the  database(mysql) with user agents.

  Best Regards
  M.Faysal