[Serusers] Serweb problem

Gokay Tosunoglu gokay.tosunoglu at avrupayazilim.com
Fri Apr 7 11:10:25 CEST 2006

Hi again,
Thank you for your quick answer.
Here is my error log output.

Serweb [error] file:/usr/home/dev/serweb-0.9.4/html/data_layer.php:465
DB Error: connect failed - [native code = Client does not support
authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL
client] ** mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser

When i read MySQL Reference Manual i see that, MySQL changed its
password style in 4.1 or newer versions. (in Serweb install manual it
writes MySQL 4.0, i didn't think that it could be a problem and
installed 4.1.13)

What do you advice me to do?

Gokay

Hi,
the problem is, that serweb cannot connect to your mysql. Check your
serweb log (logging have to be enabled in serweb config). There should
be more descriptive info.

Karel

gokay.tosunoglu at avrupayazilim.com