[Serusers] Problem with the HA Gateway

Teran Jesus jteran at mcmtelecom.com.mx
Fri Apr 7 00:37:13 CEST 2006

Hello I Have a problem with my gatewas, because I want if one Gateway is
down sends to the other gateway i implemented something like this:

	rewritehost("GATEWAY1");
	t_on_failure("1");
	t_relay();

And in failure 1:

	rewritehost("GATEWAY2");
	append_branch();
	t_relay();

In the INVITE works fine because if GATEWAY1 is down or something is bad,
this sends a error and the INVITE is send to the GATEWAY2, but in the ACK is
the problem because the ACK allways is send to the GATEWAY1 and this dont
respond with an error or something like that.

Do you know how can I do to resolv this problem?

Regards

Atentamente:
Ing. Jesús Terán Blásquez
MCM Telecomunicaciones