[Serusers] Problem with forwarding - 480 response.

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Thu Apr 6 21:08:06 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:27:18PM +0200, Tomasz Stafin wrote:
> Helo everyone!  I've a problem with forwarding. My gateway return a
> "480" response when line is offline and I'm trying to forward to
> another gateway when line is offline (480 is return). I don't want to
> use t_on_failure. I write something like this:

Why don't you like to use t_on_failure? You have to, you cannot check
the status of the response processing the request. So your config should
look like (not much deffering from your version :-)

if (uri="sip:0 at .*"){
   sethost("192.168.10.1");
   t_on_failure("1");
   t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {
if (t_check_status ("480"))
{
# final response received, we need to create new branch
   append_branch();
   sethost("192.168.10.2");
   t_on_failure("2");
   t_relay();