[Serusers] Release 0.9.6: modparam syntax for radius accounting

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Apr 5 12:58:46 CEST 2006

Those are the correct modparams, but it sounds as though the acc module wasn't
compiled with radius support in it (which will give you that error).

If you have the source, go into the acc module directory, and edit the
Makefile.  Uncomment the line that allows radius support (it tells you which
line in the makefile) and then recompile that module.

N.

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:25:20 -0500, Alberto Cruz wrote