[Serusers] about the accounting and prepaid problem

arr arr at alumni.csie.ncu.edu.tw
Wed Apr 5 03:23:52 CEST 2006

Dear ALL
    i find the cause of my problem,
    when UA1 registers in the SER , the radius shows the log  (this time my account is "ua1" and password is "test"  )
    Login OK: [ua1 at ser.testorg/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client ser port 5060)

   when UA1 calls UA2, the radius shows the log
   Login incorrect: [ua1/.] (from client b2bua port 1000 cli ua1)
   then i can't call anyone

   if i change the password from 'test' to '.' , i can call anywhere , but UA1 must change  its password when regsiter.

   i don't know why the password be changed to '.' when b2bua transfer the packet to radius
   does anyone help me ?

  Best Regards
ar.