[Users] Dispatching to and checking for trusted UACs

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Fri Apr 28 10:54:18 CEST 2006

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Andreas Granig writes:
>
>  > +		Loads URI schemes, addresses, ports, and transports of gateways
>  > +		that match user part of Request-URI and the given group id to
>  > +		gw_uri_avp AVPs. Returns 1 or -1 depending on success.
>
> this gives impression that group id need always be given.  if i
> understood correctly, group id is optional.  if so this should be
> clearly stated (also for other functions).

Group id is optional, yes.

I introduced new sections for each of the new functions, thus there will
be a separate documentation section for load_gws(), load_gws(int),
from_gw(), from_gw(int) and so on.

But I'm going to combine the sections as for example found in
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/nathelper.html#AEN229 and send you
the patch.

Andy