[Users] Regarding on OpenSER and softphone

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:02:39 CEST 2006

Hi Everybody.

Just a small conformation about  OpenSER and Softphone..

I'd installed openser and after  so that install the sip softphone(X-Lite).
After the settings in X-lite (sip-proxy..domain ), then i make a call ...
But shows  " Logging failed contact network admin " what's  means this ?.
 I think  I need to write a  script ( modules ) in openser.cfg  file  for
Register and authentication .

how to make a calls   and what are the steps  should take in openser.cfgfile...?
please help in this regarding and please excuse " in My English "..

Thanks and Regards....
Sunkara Ravi Prakash....:-)