[Users] 513 response

Wed Apr 26 10:45:34 CEST 2006

use ngrep to check the real message size. If the message is bigger than
2048 bytes of couse you will produce the 513 response.

Either configure the client to send smaller packets or increase the
maximum message size. Usually bigger packets are fine, but sometimes you
may encounter problems with fragmented UDP packets if there are poorly
implemented NATs on the way.

regards
klaus