[Users] Multi Call-Leg Accounting.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 26 09:24:56 CEST 2006

Hi Ricardo,

you decide what pairs you should log in a multi leg call - you have this
liberty from the script. What's for sure is that for each leg the
(dst,src) pair will be logged (again, you decide what you put in).

my opinion is that it should be (A,B) and (B,C).
Also see that on the list was a similar email you might find useful (on
or two days ago).

regards,
bogdan