[Users] Mediaproxy problems

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Wed Apr 26 04:05:26 CEST 2006

It occurs when I tried to do a use_media_proxy().
I need to issue it when the call go through so that I can make use of
the mediaproxy. Whenever it happened , the calls will just bypass the
mediaproxy and go straight to the destination. This is all good , but
sometimes , it will end up as a one way voice session. Any ideas about
this ?

BTW, how effective is your mediaproxy implementation now ? Any tips on
how to further improve my implementation of the mediaproxy? I am also
looking at the option to forcibly push every calls through the
mediaproxy, but with this error, looks like there's nothing I can do
about it.

Regards,
Sam