[Users] Forward to asterisk problem with nat

Tue Apr 25 09:39:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

I'm not familiar with your complete scenario. But in most cases it is
not wise to have openser relying the REGISTER requests to Asterisk. You
should either:
- use only Asterisk and let the clients REGISTER directly to Asterisk
- use openser for registrations and call routing and use Asterisk only
for ISDN gateway and other features like voicemail and conference rooms.

Why do you want to use openser but REGISTER to Asterisk?

relaying REGISTER requires the Path: header extension, which is in
openser CVS head, but not in Asterisk AFAIK.

regards
klaus