[Users] Installing Open Ser Fedora Core 4

openser at comcast.net openser at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 14:38:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm installing Openser on a Fedora Core 4 on my local machine, I got pass the point where you remove mysql from the string from the exclude_moudule.

When type in make all, I get the following errors

[root at localhost sip-server]# make all
/bin/sh: gcc: command not found
/bin/sh: gcc: command not found
/bin/sh: gcc: command not found
Makefile.defs:243: Unknown compiler gcc; supported compilers: gcc, sun cc, intel icc
Makefile.defs:517: You are using an old and unsupported gcc version  (unknown), compile at your own risk!
bison -d -b cfg cfg.y
make: bison: Command not found
make: *** [cfg.tab.c] Error 127

Any ideas how to fix it. Thanks.