[Users] avp_check and regular expressions

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Thu Apr 20 10:42:27 CEST 2006

Ah, ok, it's the fnmatch function which is called for the fm operator,
so this is definitely enough for call blocking. Thanks for the hint...

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> are you not worried about performance if you need to do several
> uncompiled regular expression matches per call?

Well, it can only get better, because we already use regular expressions
for that, but in an own module. So I just want to get rid of the module
itself. But, as stated above, "fm" should do the job...

Andy