[Users] one way audio problem

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:30:24 CEST 2006

I have an openser using mediaproxy with port setting 2000:8000.  Most
of the user can use it without problem.  But few user experiences one
way audio when make a call to the called party.  Is it related to the
setting of mediaproxy (mediaproxy.ini)?  Is it related to the port
range I set below?
portRange = 2000:8000

Below is the information that I capture from the location table.  One
is using a hardware IP phone but having one way audio problem.  One is
using XLite without problem.  Both client are in the same network
behind NAT to connect to the same openser server.

case 1: using hardware IP phone with one way audio in making a call.
The user claims he is using NAT with internal IP 192.xxx.xxx.xxx.  But
there is no such information shown in the locatioin table.
location table information
-----------------------------
contact =  sip:1234 at 202.123.12.1:5060
received = sip:202.123.12.1:60626
callid = TtFZUeEbHpx4suRG at 202.123.12.1
cseq = 3834

case 2: using XLite software phone without problem.
location table information
contact =  sip:sip:2345 at 202.123.12.1:47328
received = sip:202.123.12.1:47328
callid = 56725116a22ec84f at UmF5bW9uZC1wYy5waC5vd3RlbC5jb20.
cseq = 11

I wonder why there is one way audio problem only for the case 1 but
not for case 2.  I do think there is setting problem but I can't
figure out.  Anyone can help?

system: openser 1.0.1 + mediaproxy 1.4.2