[Users] Overlapping AVPs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 12 10:39:20 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

maybe more appropriate than "groups" will be "classes" of avp. you can
group different AVP in a class to be able to perform more complex
identification/searches (like same AVPs as ID, but onebelongs to caller
and other to callee).

in such a case you will define class CALLER and CALLEE when creating an
avp, you will specify what class it should belong to (if any). Also when
you identify and AVP (via avp specification) you will also be able to
specify the class of the AVP.

regards,
bogdan