[Users] Fwd:Invalid table version

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Wed Apr 12 09:56:58 CEST 2006

Hello Bogdan,

as usual you are right!  :o)
I tried to use the table subscriber as follow:

  if (method=="INVITE") {
       setflag(2);
       record_route();
       if (!lookup("subscriber")) {
            sl_send_reply("401", "Dialled Number not Authorizied");
       exit;
       if (!lookup("location")) {
           sl_send_reply("404", "Dialled number off line !");
       exit;
       };
       };

Of course commenting the part related to subscriber table it works fine.
My idea was to check whether the dialled number is only off line or it is not existent; this because I would like to have the choice to send a registered vocal message (or for mow an email) to dialled numbers.

I tried to put 1003 in table domain and subscriber, but now I get this error:

 ACC - initializing
 AVPops - initializing
 submit_query: Unknown column 'contact' in 'field list'
 db_query: Error while submitting query
 preload_udomain(): Error while doing db_query
 register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'subscriber'
 domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
 fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 211
 ERROR: fix_expr : fix_actions error

Can I fix this problem with configuration, or should I modify the logic to access the db (I mean I shouldn't use the subscriber table)?

Thanks a lot
Alessandro