[Users] Forward response

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Tue Apr 11 18:16:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

Classic situation, overgrown asterisk and need to go openser for
load-balancing and failover reasons.

We want to do an incremental upgrade to openser, and for the moment we are
trying to use openser as a fancy router in front of asterisk.

I'm having a little problem with load-balancing the registration.

Clients are mostly behind NAT sending registration to openser. I'm using the
dispatcher module to load-balance it.
The registration is going from the client to the openser, openser is
forwarding it to asterisk. Asterisk replies to openser, and that's where I'm
stuck.

I want openser to forward the "TRYING" and "OK" response (and obviously all
other responses) to the client, but can't seem to figure out how.

thanks