[Users] new module: siptrace

Mon Apr 10 16:45:49 CEST 2006

Hi Alessandro!

Please do not reply to emails when creating a new thread. Use "new
email" and choose the proper subject. Otherwise the "thread view"
feature of some email clients don't work anymore.

Regarding your problem. May it be that the BYE is loose_routed and thus
does not hit the setflag()?

Try setflag(2) in loose_route block.

regards
klaus