[Users] Registering and rtpproxy/mediaproxy

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:35:03 CEST 2006

It might not be 100% reliable, but you can use t_replicate in your
openser and, after users are locally register, you can send the
REGISTER to your comercial SIP server.
By unreliability I mean that you can not assure 100% that data in
openser and your comercial server is identical...some REGISTER might
get lost...

Another option you can consider is to look at older threads about high
availability and load balancing. The idea is to have a load balancer
on front of your openser farms. Playing with Path header you can have
a few instances of openser acting as load balancers of your comercial
SIP server. I might be wrong but I think it's not yet finished (what's
not yet done is the NAT pinging....please correct me if I'm wrong).

Hope it helps
Samuel.