[Users] External actions

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:36:50 CEST 2006

Edson,

That would work.  That's what a b2bua would do.
I've used a b2bua (Jasomi SBC) that sends a reINVITE one (or both) directions
every X seconds.  If the reINVITE isn't responded to a BYE
is sent in both directions.

It's a bit tricky though.  You have to watch all of the messages and pick
up the right CSeq number.  Also, if the other end challenges the
message you would have to deal with that.

-g