[Serusers] LDAP authentication (without Radius)

Pol kuroki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:38:14 CEST 2005

Hi at all, i'm really interested to have a look into your ldap auth module.
We are deploying VoIP sistem over my university (UPF in Barcelona
www.upf.edu <http://www.upf.edu>).
We have ldap authentication to acces to our intranet, lan network,
webmail,... so it will be great if we could use student profiles stored in
ldap to perform SER authentication.
Please share your "know how".
Will wait for it.....

Pol Novell