[Serusers] fee-for-service SER server

Michael Kendall michael at starmega.com
Sat Sep 10 00:20:28 CEST 2005

Dear Wizards,

Many of you seem to be running public SER servers with hundreds of users.
I would like to become a paying customer of such a SER server,
but cannot find any such services advertised on the internet.
Can someone please recommend a running, fee-for-service SER server?

A few weeks ago, I asked this same question,
and got zero responses. And I mean no responses of any kind.
Is this the wrong forum to ask such a question?
Even messages pointing out why I am a total idiot
would have been preferable to total silence.

If there are reasons that it is not practical for anyone
to operate a fee-for-service SER server,
I would love to see some discussion of
what makes it so impractical.

Please feel free to speculate on why you think
such services have not been created.

thanks, Michael