[Serusers] Sems IVR Module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Sep 30 14:56:26 CEST 2005

Unfortunately, no. I don't. I used to have the problem a lot, but now I don't
as much and I'm not sure why it eventually went away. During that period of
time, however, I was also having some network issues.

SEMS is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, really, in that it's detecting
the DTMF signals... the question is whence come the signals, and that seems to
be a basic issue with the encoding/decoding of the voice.

N.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:11:31 +0800, Nicky wrote