[Serusers] serweb question

Nhadie nhadie at cbcpworld.com
Fri Sep 30 10:41:11 CEST 2005

That's also another thing, even if I enabled logging, i even set it to
DEBUG, i see nothing on /var/log/serweb
I changed ownership to mywebadmin and i even tried to chmod 777 but
still nothing, this is what I have:

       $config->enable_loging = true;
        $config->log_file = "/var/log/serweb";
        $config->log_level = "PEAR_LOG_DEBUG";
        $config->log_error_return_location_of_error_to_html = true;

by the way, am using ser 0.9.4 and serweb 0.9.4

--
-- Computers are like Air Conditioners,        |