[Serusers] Sems IVR Module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Sep 29 16:13:35 CEST 2005

Have you tried a different default RTP codec?

I have this problem with G.711u and G.711a on occasion, but beter with G.729
or G.723.

I'm not sure if it's a codec issue or an encoding issue, but I've seen it
happen in straight voice calls. If someone's loud on the other end, it
converts that noise into a DTMF signal.

N.

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:00:40 +0800, Nicky wrote