[Serusers] create admin account for a second domain with one ser

Lambert, Micheline (Satnet) Lambert.M at emssatnet.com
Thu Sep 29 15:29:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm new with SER since August 2005.
I'm using ser v0.9.3 and mysql v4.1.13.

With the ser_mysql.sh create command, we can create the ser database with an
admin user with a domain let's say: 192.168.20.55.

How can I create a second admin user, let's say admin2 for the second domain
192.168.20.155?

Do I have to execute the same command ser_mysql.sh create with the second
domain 192.168.20.155? I don't think so.

Is there a command I can use, or I have to create the admin2 user directly
in the database (via the mysql command)?

Thanks.
Micheline Lambert