[Serusers] Re: RTPproxy and SER

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:34:40 CEST 2005

I had a similar problem. When I took a look at SDP part of the
message, the IP of the proxy was always 127.0.0.1.
In mediaproxy.ini, I put:

[MediaProxy]
proxyIP = my_IP

and it worked. Now mediaproxy was putting a valid IP on the SDP body.

Felipe
--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16