[Serusers] Restriction on port number??

pankaj.munjal at wipro.com pankaj.munjal at wipro.com
Tue Sep 27 16:47:58 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I had a basic question about SER.
Is there a restriction that we have to bring up SER on port number 5060
only?

When I tried changing the port number in the ser config file, ser comes
up normally, but it doesn't answer the REGISTER message from the UA.
I am using XLite as a UA and bringing up the ser on port 7065.

Any pointers as to what can be reason for this?

Cheers,

Pankaj Munjal
Automation - Nortel Networks
Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.