[Serusers] Does VOVIDA B2BUA works with SER+MEDIAPROXY?

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Mon Sep 26 17:57:43 CEST 2005

Hi Tomas I was trying to integrate the same enviroment than you and I
had a lot of troubles to do it.
Vovida has troubles to handled the VIA headers received from
SER+MEDIAPROXY so when a nated calling party CANCEL a call Vovida never
notifies to SER and called party the call was cancelled.

I suggest you try another B2BUA like ASTERISK. I haven't tried ASTERISK
yet but I have read that is very useful.

About Alepo you should know what is the Radius attributes and AV-PAIRs
format you need to send from SER to ALEPO in order ALEPO could apply the
rates and billing process.

Regards

Alberto Cruz