[Serusers] MediaProxy Not Showing The Traffic

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:43:25 CEST 2005

Hey Greger,

Thanks for your answer...

I put a register line into sip.conf in asterisk and it didnt work. The
same problem. Even when I call another X-lite, I have the same thing.

You told me that probably I haven't run use_media_proxy() on the OK
from Asterisk, but how do I do that? I didn't understand.

Here is my ser.cfg(only the route part):

route{
    if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
        if (method!="ACK") {
            sl_send_reply("483", "Too many hops");
        };
        break;
    };

    if (msg:len >= max_len) {
        if (method!="ACK") {
            sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
        };
        break;
    };

    record_route();

    if (loose_route()) {
        if (method=="INVITE" || method=="ACK") {
            use_media_proxy();
        };
        # end media session for BYE and CANCEL is done above
        # before entering the loose route. no need to call it here
        t_relay();
        break;
    };

    if (method=="REGISTER") {
            if (client_nat_test("3")) {
                setflag(2);
                force_rport();
                fix_contact();
            };

            if (!www_authorize("something", "subscriber")) {
                www_challenge("something", "0");
                break;
            }

            if (!save("location")) {
                sl_reply_error();
            };

        break;
    };

    if (method == "BYE" || method == "CANCEL") {
        end_media_session();
    };

    # Force subsequent messages to pass trough this proxy
    if (method == "INVITE") {
        record_route();
    };

    if (client_nat_test("3") && !search("^Record-Route:")) {
        force_rport();
        fix_contact();
    };

    if (method=="INVITE" || method=="ACK") {
        use_media_proxy();
    };

        if (!lookup("location")) {

                if ( ( uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{4}@.*" )  ) {
                        t_relay_to_udp("X.X.X.X", "5060");
                        break;
                }

            sl_send_reply("404", "User not found");
            break;
        };

    if (!t_relay()) {
        if (method=="INVITE" || method=="ACK") {
            end_media_session();
        };
        sl_reply_error();
    };

}

Thanks again,

Felipe
--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16