[Serusers] More random avpops questions....

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Sep 23 14:50:37 CEST 2005

On examination of the source for the avpops module, I see that the debugging
code isn't actually IN there.  Am I missing something? All debug information
is printed by a command/define called DBG...  it appears numerous times in the
code (some places commented out, some places incorrectly uses (some typos in
the usage)), but the define or command that it's calling doesn't actually
exist, so no debugging info is printed.  avp_print() uses this, so it doesn't
actually do anything.

So again... anyone got an idea on how to get debugging info from avpops?

N.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:01:24 +0200, Greger V. Teigre wrote