[Serusers] How to use "serctl file <file_name" command?

Bhaskar Bhumkar Bhaskar.Bhumkar at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 23 00:27:56 CEST 2005

Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I also verified that
I can modify this script to send other requests like INVITE instead of
NOTIFY.

Thanks again,

Bhaskar...