[Serusers] How to use "serctl file <file_name" command?

Bhaskar Bhumkar Bhaskar.Bhumkar at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 22 22:13:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the rpely. Could you give me a pointer to the serctl
documentation? I was trying the following admin guide :

http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html

But did not get any details for serctl to reset cisco phone.

Regards,
Bhaskar...

Atle Samuelsen wrote:

>Hi Bhaskar,
>
>I think I would take a quick peek at the serctl script, if you look at
>the section that is used to reset Cisco Phones, you would see how a
>sip-message is sent out true the serctl, and you could out from that
>make serctl do whatever you want it to :-)
>
>-Atle
>
>* Bhaskar Bhumkar <Bhaskar.Bhumkar at Sun.COM> [050922 00:06]:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I am planning to use SER to send some SIP requests. Is it possible to
>>initiate requests like INVITE from SER? If yes, how can I do that?
>>
>>I saw the description of "serctl file <file_name" and it is supposed to
>>be used to read commands from a file. Does it refer to rest of the
>>serctl commands or SIP requests like INVITE, REGISTER?
>>
>>Appreciate your help,
>>

>>Regards,
>>Bhaskar...

<http://www.sun.com> 	* Bhaskar Bhumkar *