[Serusers] Avpops info....?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Sep 22 16:20:14 CEST 2005

Steve,

Read original note (down at the bottom in heavily-quoted and now possibly
difficult to wade through text).

It may very well be that avpops is not the best way to handle this, but it
seems to make sense given that I'm looking up db info.

If I'm woefully on the wrong track, if someone would be kind enough to beat me
with a stick until I get back on the path, I'd appreciate it. :)

N.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:08:07 -0400, Steve Blair wrote